The following are our most commonly used resources for approved providers and services. Find guides, task cards, forms, videos and more.
On this page:
Handbooks and guides
Access handbooks and guides on key policies and programs:
- Child Care Provider Handbook
- Guide to Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) child wellbeing
- Community Child Care Fund (CCCF) Special Circumstances Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- CCCF Restricted Grants – Guide for Grant Recipients
- Connected Beginnings Program Guidelines
- Inclusion Support Program Guidelines
- In Home Care Handbook
- In Home Care National Guidelines
Find useful information about accessing key online portals:
- Child Care Subsidy System – this includes PRODA, the Provider Entry Point (PEP) and third-party software
- Inclusion Support Portal
Access task cards to help you navigate online portals:
Provider Entry Point
- How to obtain child care software activation codes
- How to create enrolments in the Provider Entry Point
- How to create, edit and view enrolments in the Provider Entry Point
- How to view entitlements and payments in the Provider Entry Point
- How to create a new ACCS child wellbeing certificate in the Provider Entry Point
- How to create a new ACCS child wellbeing determination in the Provider Entry Point
- How to make changes to ACCS certificates and determinations in the Provider Entry Point
- How to add, update and remove personnel details in the Provider Entry Point
- How to view and update organisation details in the Provider Entry Point
- How to update organisation details in Child Care Finder in the Provider Entry Point
- How to create, view and update the FDC register in the Provider Entry Point
Inclusion Support Portal
- How to complete a Strategic Inclusion Plan in the Inclusion Support Portal
- How to complete an Inclusion Support Case in the Inclusion Support Portal
- How to endorse an Inclusion Support Case in the Inclusion Support Portal
Find commonly used forms:
Child Care Subsidy
- Submit an enquiry to the Child Care Subsidy Helpdesk
- Apply to submit, vary or withdraw session reports from a previous financial year
- Request a temporary suspension of your CCS approval
- Notify the department of your intention to sell, close or relocate a child care service
Additional Child Care Subsidy
- Complete a statutory declaration to support an ACCS (child wellbeing) application
- Request the department’s Secretary to determine if a child meets immunisation requirements
In Home Care
- Request additional In Home Care places
- Notify the department of a serious incident – In Home Care services only
- Claim In Home Care service travel costs
- In Home Care Support Agency specified personnel nomination form
- Family management plan template
Inclusion Support Program
Community Child Care Fund
Read past newsletters
Access previous email newsletters to find information on important topics.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our weekly email newsletter.
Watch our compliance video series to understand your obligations under Family Assistance Law.
Our case studies showcase successful early childhood education and care initiatives.
The National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature has produced a free database for educators to discover children’s books by and about Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Families can learn if they’re eligible for CCS on the Services Australia Payment and Service Finder.
Families can use the CCS estimator on StartingBlocks.gov.au to check how much their out-of-pocket costs might be.
Families can use the In Home Care estimator to work out the amount of CCS they may get when accessing In Home Care.
Find guides to help you plan, start and run your business at business.gov.au. The guides include tools and templates for business planning, budgeting, risk management and more.