If you are about to graduate or have just graduated from an Australian education provider, explore the next steps of how to make the most out of the connections you have made and your experience studying in Australia.
On this page:
An interactive guide to help international students navigate the workforce after their studies in Australia. Whether you are starting your first job, building your career or working for yourself this guide has essential tips and practical steps to help you.
- Finding work and identifying opportunities
- Applying for a role
- Creating your own job
- Higher degree research employability guide.
Job Jumpstart is an Australian Government resource for all you need to know about looking for a job, building a career and succeeding at work at whatever stage of life you are at.
- Resume and cover letter
- Networking and personal presentation
- Interview skills.
The Australia Global Alumni
The Australian Global Alumni Engagement Strategy brings together international students who have studied in Australia and Australians who have studied overseas. The Strategy is a public diplomacy initiative that builds on the success of the Australian Government’s past international education programs and seeks to unlock the full potential of Australia's Global Alumni community.
- Australian Global Alumni includes previous participants of the Endeavour Leadership Program and the New Colombo Plan
- Connecting alumni to each other and to Australia
- Alumni Ambassadors around the world.