Section 35 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 requires the accountable authority of a Commonwealth entity to prepare and publish a corporate plan every year.
On this page:
The Corporate Plan and the Portfolio Budget Statements are the key forward planning publications for the department.
2023–24 Corporate Plan — Department of Education
The 2023–24 Corporate Plan is the Department of Education’s primary planning document. It sets out how the department will deliver on its purpose, to create a better future for all Australians through education. The plan details the department’s operating environment, enterprise-wide risks and our stakeholders. It also outlines how we will measure our performance, and the strategies we will employ to achieve our purpose in the coming year.
Previous Education Corporate Plans can be found at:
- Department of Education 2022–23 Corporate Plan (varied)
- Department of Education 2022–23 (published in August 2022)
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment Corporate Plan 2021–22
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment Corporate Plan 2020–21
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment Corporate Plan 2019–20
- Department of Education and Training Corporate Plan 2018–19