Section 35 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 requires the accountable authority of a Commonwealth entity to prepare and publish a corporate plan every year.
On this page:
The Corporate Plan is our primary planning document, that together with the Portfolio Budget Statements forms the planning and performance framework for the department.
2022-23 Corporate Plan – Department of Education
The Corporate Plan is the Department of Education’s primary planning document. It sets out how the department will deliver on behalf of the Australian Government, supporting Australians to achieve their potential through education. The plan details the priorities of the department over the coming year, how we will measure our performance, and the strategies we will employ to achieve these priorities.
Previous Department's Corporate Plans
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment Corporate Plan 2021–22
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment Corporate Plan 2020–21
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment Corporate Plan 2019–20
- Department of Education and Training Corporate Plan 2018–19
- 2019-20 Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business Corporate Plan