Get early childhood compliance knowledge online, or Geccko, is our online learning platform for the early childhood education and care sector.
On this page:
Geccko is designed to help you comply with your obligations under Family Assistance Law. Family Assistance Law sets the rules for administering Child Care Subsidy.
On Geccko, you can:
- complete self-paced e-learning courses
- download course certificates upon completion
- access other resources such as videos and tip sheets.
The courses are suitable for all staff across all approved care types.
The following courses are currently available:
- Overview of Family Assistance Law and National Law
- Fit and proper person requirements
- Persons with management or control
- Family Assistance Law notification requirements
- Understanding enrolments
- Reporting sessions of care
- Fraud awareness
- Electronic payment of gap fees.
We’ll add more courses in the future.
If you encounter any issues, please contact our LMS support team at ECEC.LMS.Support@education.gov.au.