The Inclusion Support Portal (IS Portal) is the online platform used by early childhood education and care (ECEC) services to interact with the Inclusion Support Program.
In the portal, you can use the Strategic Inclusion Plan (SIP) for your inclusion planning. You can also access support from the Inclusion Development Fund.
On this page:
Accessing the IS Portal
ECEC representatives must have a PRODA (Provider Digital Access) account to access the IS Portal.
If you don’t have a PRODA account, you can register for one at Services Australia.
Once you have a PRODA account, you can lodge an IS Portal user access request.
Your service’s authorised access delegate manages the approval of IS Portal access requests for the service provider. Once approved, you can login to the IS Portal.
Resources to help access the IS Portal
The following resources can help you in accessing the IS Portal.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers to commonly asked questions about the IS Portal and PRODA:
These flow charts will help you understand how to access and use the IS Portal:
- How to request IS Portal access as an authorised access delegate when a service does not have anyone in this role or is unable to identify who they are
- How to request IS portal access as an additional authorised access delegate
- How to request access as a service provider SP ISS user
- How to request access as an Inclusion Professional.
These task cards provide step-by-step guidance for services and Inclusion Agencies to access the IS Portal.
- Accessing the Inclusion Support Portal as a Service Provider (SP ISS user)
- Requesting access to the Inclusion Support Portal in the role of authorised access delegate
- For authorised access delegates managing access to the Inclusion Support Portal
- Accessing the Inclusion Support Portal as an Inclusion Agency representative
Additional Inclusion Support Program resources
The Inclusion Development Fund Manager (IDFM) has a paper-based Strategic Inclusion Plan form for services that require one.
Use the contact form below for help with:
- CCMS credentials – user name and password request
- rejected claims for payment
- issues with CCMS user name and/or password
- remittance advice
- changing payee financial email addresses
- requesting approval for IS Portal access (Delegate only).