On this page:
It’s for everyone interested in STEM education in schools
STEM education impacts many aspects of our lives and is critical for the future world of work. That’s why this Toolkit is relevant for everyone who wants to know about STEM education in schools. The early years are also important, but this Toolkit focuses on the years of formal schooling, and on school settings, rather than early learning. You can find useful information here whether you’re a parent, student, researcher, professional, community group or other organisation (such as a business, or not-for-profit).
Some sections you might find useful are:
This Toolkit also features a focus on partnerships between schools and industry.
It’s for schools
This Toolkit will help schools improve student outcomes in STEM education. Sections that schools will find especially useful are:
- What do STEM education initiatives try to achieve?
- Which school students need STEM education?
- What works best when teaching STEM?
- How can schools and businesses partner for STEM education?
- I want to run a STEM education initiative
- I want to evaluate a STEM education initiative
It’s for industry
This Toolkit will help businesses who want to contribute to improving student outcomes in STEM education. Sections that businesses will find especially useful are: