2017 Section 7 Overseas students

If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact us to request a copy in a format you can use.

Higher education overseas student tables for the 2017 full year. Overseas students includes students who have temporary entry visas, or are diplomats or a dependent of a diplomat (except New Zealand) and reside in Australia during the unit of study, and non-domestic students residing outside Australia during the unit of study.

If you require further information, a data request can be submitted to the Department. Please see the Data Requests, Data Protocols and Data Privacy page.

Creation Date
FOI Reference
Higher Education Research
Department of Education and Training
Publication Category
Departmental document
English / Australian English

We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems accessing a document, please contact us for help.