International students

Find out how you can use the qualification you got overseas in Australia. This includes for study or work.

This section has information about: 

  • what you need to do before you can work or study
  • how to get your overseas study or qualification recognised
  • how to support your study, including scholarships
  • what to do if you’re unhappy with your education agent, provider or quality of training.

Updated 25 June 2018


  • Share this on Facebook
  • Share this on LinkedIn
  • Share this on Twitter
Back to top