The Tuition Protection Service (TPS) is conducting sector consultation on the draft settings for the 2023 VSL, HELP and Up-front Payments tuition protection levies throughout May 2023.
On this page:
At its March 2023 meeting, the TPS Advisory Board provided its draft advice to the TPS Director on the settings for the 2023 domestic tuition protection levies. The Board’s draft advice is available for viewing.
- Draft Board Advice on the 2023 VSL Tuition Protection Levy
- Draft Board Advice on the 2023 HELP Tuition Protection Levy
- Draft Board Advice on the 2023 Up-front Payments Tuition Protection Levy
The TPS is conducting a series of consultation sessions on the draft 2023 domestic levy settings. Domestic education and training providers are invited to attend one or more of the following consultation sessions to meet the TPS Director and learn about the draft levy settings.
- Online – Monday 1 May 2023
- Brisbane – Wednesday 3 May 2023
- Sydney – Wednesday 10 May 2023
- Adelaide – Wednesday 17 May 2023
- Melbourne – Wednesday 24 May 2023
- Perth – Wednesday 31 May 2023
- Online – Monday 5 June 2023. Register for this session now!
- Sydney – Tuesday 6 June 2023
Book into one of the face-to-face sessions listed above through the TPS Eventbrite page.
The TPS will be collecting feedback on the draft levy settings until Monday 5 June 2023. Sector feedback will be presented to the TPS Advisory Board for consideration ahead of its June 2023 meeting, when its final advice will be provided to the TPS Director.
The following resources contain further information about the draft 2023 domestic levy settings:
- Online session recording
- 2023 Domestic TPS Levies Consultation Session Slide set
- Draft 2023 Domestic Tuition Protection Levies Fact Sheet
Any queries or feedback on the draft levy settings can be emailed to the TPS via email@example.com.
The TPS extends its sincere gratitude to the universities that have supported the TPS by hosting some of the 2023 domestic TPS levy consultation sessions at their campus venues, including:
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of South Australia
- RMIT University.