The My School website includes information such as:
- the type of school
- student and staff numbers
- student attendance rate
- school financial information
- background information on the student composition of school
- results from national literacy and numeracy tests (NAPLAN)
- vocational education and training enrolments and completed qualifications
- students who complete Year 12
- what students do after leaving school
A review and government response released in 2015 recommended improvements to My School to ensure that parents and communities had enhanced access to user-friendly and meaningful information. In response to this, the Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) introduced improvements to the “look and feel” of the website in 2016 and the addition of new information has been scheduled. Other improvements will be considered as part of the ACARA future work plan endorsed by Education Council.
Want to know more?
Visit the My School website.