Manage your VET Student Loan: what you must do

You must fill in an electronic form at least twice a year during your course to keep getting your VET Student Loan.

This is called a student engagement and progression form. Sometimes it is just called the progression form.

Your provider will send an email to you with a link to the form.

Contact your education provider if you need help or can’t access the form.

When to fill in the form

You will get emails with the form in February, June or October.

These will be sent in every year of your course.

You have 14 days from when you get the email to fill in and submit the form.

How to fill in the form

Follow the instructions that come with the Progressing with your VET Student Loan email.

If you don’t fill in the form

Your loan can be cut off for the rest of your course.

If you have a problem, including passkey issues

Contact your education provider if you have a problem filling in the form.

If you deleted or made a mistake on your form

Contact your provider and ask them to resend it.

If you have withdrawn or deferred your course

You still need to submit the form.

Make sure you have followed your provider’s withdrawal procedures or you might get a debt.

Keep a copy of your written request to withdraw.

Updated 25 June 2018


  • Share this on Facebook
  • Share this on LinkedIn
  • Share this on Twitter
Back to top