Annual statistical reports
The first VET Student Loans annual statistical report has been prepared for 2017. The report provides an overview of VET Student Loans activity for a calendar year, including information on the number of students accessing VET Student Loans, the amount of VET Student Loans accessed, and provider level statistics.
2017 VET Student Loans statistical report
Six-monthly statistical reports
The Six-monthly statistical reports provide general information about VET Student Loans (VSL) for six-month periods beginning on 1 January and 1 July each year and includes information that the Secretary of the department is required to publish as prescribed by Section 103A of the VET Student Loans Act 2016. Consistent with Section 103A, these reports focus on students whose tuition fees were paid (whether in whole or in part) using VSL.
- VSL Six-monthly report Jul-Dec 2018
- VSL Six-monthly report Jul-Dec 2018 – Table 1 to Table 6 addendum
- VSL Six-monthly report Jan-Jun 2018
- VSL Six-monthly report Jan-Jun 2018 – Table 6 addendum
- VSL Six-monthly report Jul-Dec 2017
- VSL Six-monthly report Jul-Dec 2017 - Table 6 addendum
- VSL Six-monthly report Jan-Jun 2017
- VSL Six-monthly report Jan-Jun 2017 - Table 6 addendum
The most recent VET Student Loans statistical reports are available on this page. Enquiries should be emailed to: VETDataRequests@education.gov.au