If you have a problem with your HELP loan or provider

Find out what to do if you have a problem with your higher education loan or provider.

Read more about:

  • how to cancel your HELP debt under special circumstances
  • complain about an issue with your HELP debt, provider or quality of training
  • what you can do if you are struggling with your loan's compulsory repayments
  • how to withdraw from a unit or your course.

Updated 25 June 2018


  • Share this on Facebook
  • Share this on LinkedIn
  • Share this on Twitter
Back to top