Get a loan to study: HELP

Find out how to get a government loan to:

  • study at a university or higher education provider
  • do part of your higher education course overseas
  • pay your provider's services and amenities fee.

Updated 25 June 2018


  • Share this on Facebook
  • Share this on LinkedIn
  • Share this on Twitter
Back to top