The fact sheets below detail the Quality Schools package, including how the changes come into effect and what it means for the future.
In addition, some frequently asked questions, with simple and short responses are available.
Quality Schools and national reforms
- What is the Quality Schools package and what does it mean for my school?
- Why did the Government introduce the Quality Schools funding arrangements?
- How is the Government linking funding to the quality of Australia's schools?
- What is the National School Reform Agreement?
- What is the impact of funding arrangements for each state and territory?
- How is the Government supporting reform efforts in Catholic and Independent schools?
How does school funding work?
- How are schools funded in Australia?
- What is the Schooling Resource Standard and how does it work?
- What is the Government doing to support students with disability?
- What is the Government doing to support students in regional and remote schools?
- What is the Government doing to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students?
- How and when will schools move to the Quality Schools funding arrangements?
- What is a new school?