Education and Training Portfolio Budget Statements
- 2016-17 Portfolio Budget Statements (full version)
- 2016-17 Portfolio Budget Statements (accessible version)
Education and Training Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements
The Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements (PAES) 2016–17 for the Education and Training Portfolio provide an update to government expenditure estimates for the 2016–17 Budget year and reflect changes since the Budget. They should be read in conjunction with the 2016–17 Mid-Year Economic and Fiscal Outlook (MYEFO).
The 2016–17 MYEFO included a statement (page 45) about the number of children expected to be accessing subsidised child care in 2019–20. To clarify, the number of children expected to be in subsidised child care in 2019–20 is 1.9 million (2.0 million in 2020–21). Between 2016–17 and 2019–20, the number of children in subsidised care is expected to grow by around 220,000; and between 2016–17 and 2020–21 by almost 300,000.
- 2016-17 Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements (full version)
- 2016-17 Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements (accessible version)
Entity resources and planned performance
- Department of Education and Training
- Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Skills Quality Authority
- Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency