The My Skills website is the national directory of vocational education and training (VET) organisations and courses. The update continues to improve and evolve the website into a sophisticated and useful tool for students, training organisations and employers.
The updates improve the display of existing information, as well as adding some key new features such as:
- Courses linked to skills in demand in each state and territory;
- Overall student satisfaction and employment outcomes for the 230 most popular courses;
- A VET FEE HELP course calculator to assist eligible consumers understand the potential future debt;
- Identification of sanctioned training providers; and
- A modernised, tablet-optimised homepage design.
My Skills has established itself as a reliable source of information for training consumers, with over a million visits in the past year.
Visit the My Skills website for more information.