Nominations for the 2019 Australian Training Awards opened on 1 December 2018.
The Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of vocational education and training (VET) practitioners, businesses, secondary schools and registered training organisations for their outstanding contribution to vocational education.
Find out if you or your organisation are eligible to apply for the following Australian Training Awards direct entry categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- National Achievement Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- Small Employer of the Year Award*
- Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
Registered Training Organisation:
- School Pathways to VET Award
- International Training Provider of the Year Award
*Small Employer of the Year Award is direct entry for VIC, SA, Qld, Tas and NT
Applications close on Friday 31 May 2019.
The Awards will be held in Brisbane on Thursday 21 November 2019.
For more information, visit www.australiantrainingawards.gov.au
For real time updates look for the Australian Training Awards on: