Estimating Child Care Subsidy
A Family Child Care Subsidy Estimator is available to make it easy for families to get an idea of what their new subsidy might be under the New Child Care Package.
The estimator is user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to fill out.
New business support tools and resources
Child care services can use these new business support tools and resources to review their operations, and to identify possible changes they may want to make in response to the greater flexibility that will be allowed from 2 July 2018 under the New Child Care Package.
The suite of business support resources includes key financial and business planning tools and resources that will be useful for all care types and service types.
- New Child Care Package overview – factsheet
- Changes for providers – factsheet
- Child Care Safety Net – factsheet
- New child care IT system – factsheet
- New Child Care Package – Overview
- New Child Care Package – Child Care Subsidy
- New Child Care Package – Additional Child Care Subsidy
- New Child Care Package – Implementation Arrangements for Early Learning and Child Care Services