The 2020 Access and Participation Plans provide brief descriptions under the following topics:
- Equity outcomes: the achievements the university has planned for students from a low socio-economic status (SES) background.
- Strategies: the strategies the university will undertake to support attainment of the equity outcomes.
- Key activities: which will deliver an increase in the access, participation and success of people from a low SES background.
- Evaluation: how the university plans to evaluate the effectiveness of the equity strategies.
- Partnerships and collaboration: who the university will partner and collaborate with and how this will improve equity performance.
Access and Participation Plans for each university are available at the following link: