If you require help with the system, please look at the resources below before contacting the CCS Helpdesk.
Before you ask for help
CCSS Fact Sheets
The CCSS fact sheets help approved child care services understand various important topics and answer commonly asked questions.
Still need help?
If you still require help, see if any of the issues below match your problem and use the contact details provided.
When to contact your child care software provider or internet provider
Contact your child care software or internet provider if you are:
- unsure how to report or retrieve enrolment or session report information using your child care software
- unable to send information to the Department of Education and Training online because of a problem with your software or internet connection.
Talk to your service's IT staff about how to contact your software or internet provider.
When to contact the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) Helpdesk
Contact the CCS Helpdesk if you:
- have a query relating to CCS payments made to your service
- are unable to submit information to the Department online because of circumstances such as a power outage or damage to phone or broadband cables
- have a query relating to Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) (child wellbeing) certificates
- are unable to pass on fee reductions because a family has left your service
- have a query regarding a debt or repayment arrangement.
- require assistance with using the Provider Entry Point
Contact the CCS Helpdesk on 1300 667 276 or email email@example.com
General questions on the CCSS can be directed to the following addresses at any time - by email to firstname.lastname@example.org