The fact sheets for families using child care helps families to access the information required to make important, and sometimes complex, child care decisions.
This comprehensive set of fact sheets highlight the range of Australian Government services and programmes available to families using child care. The fact sheets include information on Child Care Benefit; the Child Care Rebate; Jobs, Education and Training Child Care Fee Assistance; Child Care Services Support Programme; and Child Care Access Hotline.
The fact sheets can only be downloaded and printed using the following links.
Individual fact sheets
- Fact Sheet 1 - What assistance does the Australian Government give me for the cost of my child care?
- Fact Sheet 2 - What is Child Care Benefit (CCB)?
- Fact Sheet 3 - What is approved child care for the purposes of Child Care Benefit (CCB)?
- Fact Sheet 5 - What is registered child care?
- Fact Sheet 7 - What is the work, training, study test?
- Fact Sheet 8 - What are my responsibilities for receiving Child Care Benefit (CCB)?
- Fact Sheet 9 - Absences from child care - Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR)
- Fact Sheet 10 - What is the Child Care Rebate (CCR)?
- Fact Sheet 12 - What is Jobs, Education and Training Child Care Fee Assistance (JETCCFA)?
- Fact Sheet 14 - Is there any extra assistance for my child with additional needs?
- Fact Sheet 15 - Choosing the right child care for your family
- Fact Sheet 16 - Will my child be given priority for child care services?
- Fact Sheet 17 - Where can I find a child care service that meets my needs?
- Fact Sheet 18 - Where do I go for more information on child care?
- Fact Sheet 19 – Absences from child care due to a local emergency - Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR)
- Fact Sheet 20 – What are the immunisation requirements for Child Care Benefit (CCB)?