Get help with fees

You can get help with the cost of early childhood education and care through the Child Care Subsidy (CCS). Services Australia generally pays CCS directly to your provider to reduce the fees you pay.

On this page:

Who can get CCS

How much can you get

How to claim

How to manage your payment

How to balance your payment

Access extra support