Programs and resources include:
- The Early Childhood Literacy and Numeracy: Building Good Practice resource helps early childhood educators transform children's every day activities into opportunities for teaching literacy and numeracy concepts. The booklet and accompanying flashcards are intended for use by early childhood education and care professionals and pre-service educators looking to improve their professional practice.
- National Workforce Census helps government planning for early childhood education and care.
- Recognition of Prior Learning assists experienced early childhood workers who have experience in the industry to have their skills recognised and obtain or upgrade their qualifications.
- Investing in Experience (Skills Recognition and Training) program helps mature-age workers, including those in the child care and early learning sector, to gain formal recognition of their skills and receive training to fill any knowledge or skills gaps.
- Inclusion Support Programme provides an integrated and consolidated approach to meeting the inclusion and professional support needs of child care and early learning services.
- Continuity of Learning: a resource to support effective transition to school and school age care - This first national resource has been developed by the Educational Transitions Continuity and Change research team at Charles Sturt University and includes effective transition practices, which reflect the experiences of children, families, educators and communities as they support transitions to school and school age care.
- Leading Learning Circles for Educators Engaged in Study
- Best Practice Guideline for the Planning and Development of Child Care Facilities Final Review Report - summarises the findings of an extensive desktop study of existing local government policies, environment and land court rulings and an online survey conducted with key stakeholders in the child care industry.