Department of Education and Training Graduate Program
What will you gain from participating?
- Understanding of Education and Training policies and programs
Networks of graduate colleagues across the APS
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to build your professional skills
- Learning and development by attending events and on-the-job training
- Diverse work experience with a minimum of two work placements
Applications for the 2018 Graduate Program will open soon.
If you require further information, or if you would like to register your interest for the 2018 program, please email email@example.com or call the Entry Level Programs Team on 02 6121 5000.
The Department of Education and Training is committed to supporting the employment and career development of people with disability. The department is participating in the RecruitAbility scheme for recruitment of the 2018 Graduate Program. Details about the RecruitAbility scheme can be found at the Australian Public Service Commission’s website.