We are a dynamic, people-focused organisation where workplace diversity and inclusion is important to create a productive and harmonious environment for people to work. The department promotes a culture where Indigenous business is everyone’s business across its work practices, values and business.
The Department’s graduate program runs for ten months beginning in February and concluding in December with promotion to the APS4 level upon successful completion. Graduates are provided with diverse work placements across the department that will help develop professional public sector skills that best suit their skills and interests.
We offer our Graduates:
- An opportunity to grow your career through diverse experiences and exposure to our business and our people
- Access to professional development and on-the-job learning activities:
- A workplace culture that is supportive, flexible and rewarding
- The opportunity to participate in multiple employee networks, peer support and mentoring relationships
- Excellent employment conditions with competitive remuneration, superannuation and employee entitlements PLUS relocation assistance
- A supportive work environment that recognises and appreciates your lifestyle