We will offer you:
- An opportunity to grow your career through diverse experiences and exposure to our business and our people
- Access to professional development and on-the-job learning activities
- A workplace culture that is supportive, flexible and rewarding
- The opportunity to participate in multiple employee networks, peer support and mentoring relationships
- Excellent employment conditions with competitive remuneration, superannuation and employee entitlements
- A supporting work environment that recognises and appreciates your lifestyle
We are looking for graduates with ANY DEGREE that are ready to work in a fun and innovative organisation. We value your skills, knowledge and experience and are committed to supporting you Discover your Future!
The Department of Education and Training is committed to supporting the employment and career development of people with disability. The department is participating in the RecruitAbility scheme for recruitment of the 2018 Graduate Program.
Details about the RecruitAbility scheme can be found at the Australian Public Service Commission’s website.
Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible for the 2018 Department of Education and Training Graduate Program, candidates must be an Australian citizen by 31 December 2017.
They must also have successfully completed a Bachelor degree or higher within five years prior to the start date of the Program (early February 2018).
How do I apply?
Applications for the 2018 graduate program have now closed.
If you have applied for the 2018 gradate program you will receive notifications as the assessment process progresses.
Information about the 2019 graduate program will be publishedlate 2017 / early 2018.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Recruitment Team on 02 6121 5000.