We will offer you:
- An opportunity to grow your career through diverse experiences and exposure to our business and our people
- Access to professional development and on-the-job learning activities
- A workplace culture that is supportive, flexible and rewarding
- The opportunity to participate in multiple employee networks, peer support and mentoring relationships
- Excellent employment conditions with competitive remuneration, superannuation and employee entitlements
- A supporting work environment that recognises and appreciates your lifestyle
We are looking for graduates with ANY DEGREE that are ready to work in a fun and innovative organisation. We value your skills, knowledge and experience and are committed to supporting you Discover your Future!
Register your interest for the 2019 Department of Education and Training Graduate Program if you would like us to email you when the applications open.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Recruitment Team on (02) 6121 5000.
The Department of Education and Training is committed to supporting the employment and career development of people with disability. The department is participating in the RecruitAbility scheme for recruitment of the 2018 Graduate Program.
Details about the RecruitAbility scheme can be found at the Australian Public Service Commission’s website.