We are looking for graduates with ANY DEGREE that are ready to work in a fun and innovative organisation. We value your skills, knowledge and experience and are committed to supporting you discover your future. Find out for yourself and apply to be a part of our dynamic, people-focused organisation!
As a graduate within the Department of Education, we will offer you:
- An opportunity to grow your career through two diverse work placements over 10 months
- Dedicated career pathways in different disciplines (Generalist, Legal, Human Resources and Data)
- Exposure to our business and our people through the opportunity to get involved in employee networks, peer support and mentoring relationships
- Dedicated graduate alumni and Senior Executive Champion
- Access to professional development including participation in the APS Graduate Development Program and on-the-job learning activities
- Excellent employment conditions with competitive remuneration, superannuation and employee entitlements PLUS generous relocation assistance
- A workplace culture that embraces work-life balance
- A strong foundation for a career in the APS.
DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE and apply to join our department today! Applications have now closed.