Cohort analysis reports present the results of tracking commencing higher education student outcomes over time. That is, after nominated periods, how many commencing students have completed their studies, how many are still studying, and how many have not completed an award course. Cohort analysis reports also present outcomes of students by selected characteristics.
The Department’s annual completion rate publication includes data from 2005 to 2015. The report includes:
- a cohort study of completion rates for domestic bachelor students. Domestic bachelor students attending Table A universities were tracked from commencement using student ID (within institution) and Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number, CHESSN (across institutions);
- completion rates for domestic undergraduate Non-University Higher Education Institution (NUHEI) students;
- completion rates for individual institutions.
- Key findings from the 'Completions Rates of Higher Education Students - Cohort Analysis, 2005-2015' report
- Completion Rates of Higher Education Students - Cohort Analysis, 2005-2015
- Completion rates of higher education students: Cohort analysis, 2005-2014
- Completion rates of domestic bachelor students 2005 – 2013: A cohort analysis
- Completion rates of domestic bachelor students 2005 – 2012: A cohort analysis