Child Care Subsidy and Child Care Safety Net
- Other information and resources for providers on the Department of Education and Training website.
- Other information and resources for providers on the Department of Human Services website.
- Child Care Subsidy System Helpdesk: operators are available from 9am-5.30pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- Phone: 1300 667 276
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facsimile: 1300 663 429
- Department of Education and Training Information and resources for families.
- Department of Human Services Information and resources for families.
- Phone: 136150 (Centrelink)
- Payments Finder to estimate family entitlements.
- Child Care Finder: - for information about children’s services, including early learning and child care services, costs and vacancies
- MyGov: - to create and then access a Centrelink online account, to make Child Care Subsidy claims and view the status of claims
National Quality Framework (including National Law and Regulations) and state and territory authorities
Phone: 1300 422 327
Complaints or concerns about child care practices
The Department of Education and Training provides a Child Care Tip-off line:
Phone: 1800 664 231
The tip-off line can be used by parents, providers or their employees to raise concerns about practices relating to the administration of subsidies.
Concerns relating to the quality or safety of a service should be raised with the relevant state or territory authority (above) but if you are not sure where to raise your concern, the tip-off line can help.