Find workforce initiatives for early childhood education and care providers.
On this page:
Support a job seeker into the workforce
The Launch into Work program can help you identify and prepare job seekers with the right values and attributes for entry-level roles in early childhood.
Services with multiple entry-level vacancies can work with us to co-design and deliver a pre-employment project for job seekers.
These projects include training, work experience and mentoring to help job seekers move into sustainable employment in your business.
Learn more about the Launch into Work program.
Find job seekers in your region
The Local Jobs Program focuses on upskilling, reskilling and establishing employment pathways for job seekers in 51 regions.
Employment facilitators are available to work with you to develop employment and training opportunities in your region.
See a list of employment regions and facilitators.
Learn more about the Local Jobs Program.
Get help hiring staff
Workforce Australia offers three ways to get help with your recruitment needs.
- You can do it yourself through the online service.
- Get personalised services through a national network of providers.
- Connect with a Workforce Specialist when you have large-scale recruitment needs.
Workforce Australia for Business can help you:
- advertise vacancies and search for candidates
- connect with a Workforce Australia or Apprenticeship Network provider in your area
- get information on:
- financial incentives
- programs that help job seekers understand your industry
- subsidised accredited training
- access resources for workforce planning
- learn more about the department’s programs and services for businesses and industries.
Visit Workforce Australia for Business to find out more.
Exhibit at a Jobs Fair
The Australian Government hosts Jobs Fairs across the country to help employers find suitable staff. Jobs Fairs are a free face-to-face event.
Exhibiting at a Jobs Fair is a great way to:
- promote job opportunities directly to job seekers in your local area
- connect with employment service providers.
Learn about exhibiting at a local Jobs Fair near you.
Wage support for apprentices and trainees
You may be eligible for financial assistance from the Australian Government to help with hiring, training and retaining an apprentice or trainee.
The Australian Apprenticeships Incentive System encourages developing trainees in priority occupations, including early childhood education and care.
Learn more about the Australian Apprenticeships Incentive System.