The Capital Grants Program provides funding to non-government primary and secondary school communities to improve infrastructure, if they do not have enough capital resources.
Capital grants are additional to funds provided by state and territory governments, non-government school authorities, and school communities, which are responsible for providing and maintaining non-government school facilities.
Want to know more?
- Contact a Block Grant Authority
- Capital Grants Program guidelines
- Recognition requirements
- Capital Grants Program 2019 approved projects
- Capital Grants Program 2018 approved projects
- Capital Grants Program 2017 approved projects
- Capital Grants Program 2016 approved projects
- Historical administrative arrangements for Block Grant Authorities