ACCSE Call for Applications – Now Closed
The ACCSE call for applications is now closed. Announcements on the successful centres of excellence will be made May 2017.
ACCSE Program Guidelines
A working group was established to assist with the development of the ACCSE program guidelines. Membership of the group includes:
- Head of Information Security Innovation and Culture, Australia Post
- Executive Director, Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Emeritus Professor, Key Associate, PhillipsKPA
- Senior Manager (Policy), Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic), the University of Melbourne
- Chief Executive Officer, Data to Decision Cooperative Research Centre
- Assistant Secretary Cyber Policy, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Education Manager, Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- Director Cyber Security People Strategies, Australian Signals Directorate, Department of Defence
- Policy Director, Research and Innovation, Universities Australia
- Research Director, Software and Computational Systems, Data61 (CSIRO)
The working group represented the broad views of the education and industry sectors with expertise in cyber security and information management, as well as delivery of research and higher education programs.
The working group is chaired and supported by the Research and Economic Group, Department of Education and Training.