What our Graduate Program will unfold for you…
- Expansion of your professional capabilities through both on-the-job and formal learning and development.
- Opportunities to experience the breadth of our portfolio responsibility as you select your work placement areas.
- Work-life balance as you share the year with other graduates and enjoy participating in a range of professional and social networking.
- Introduction to the graduate alumni and potential mentors.
- A strong foundation for a career in the APS.
- Competitive remuneration and excellent work conditions.
Unfold your Knowledge…
By contributing toward the Department’s vision: Opportunity through learning.
Unfold your Capabilities…
In the Department of Education and Training we believe that high quality education provides the key to brighter futures for all people in Australia. We are looking for graduates who share this belief. We will consider applications from all academic disciplines.
The Department of Education and Training is committed to promoting and supporting workplace diversity and creating an environment that values and utilises the contributions of people with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age candidates and people with disability.